Bay Park is a desirable coastal neighborhood within Central San Diego. Known for it’s prized views of Mission Bay, great location, unique homes and destination restaurants, Bay Park has been called “up-and-coming” and a San Diego “hidden gem” as it’s not as well known as other coastal neighborhoods like Pacific Beach, La Jolla and Mission Hills. Though hilly, Bay Park is a very walkable area with lots of dining, shopping and other services an easy walk or bike ride away. Trolley stops are slated to open in Bay Park along Morena at Tecolote and Clairemont Dr. in a couple years making it even more walkable. With both Mission Bay Park and Tecolote Canyon bordering the city life can be quickly left behind for the more serene experience of canyon hikes, wildlife and beautiful beaches.
BayParkSanDiego.com is a community resource developed for all Bay Park residents and business owners to communicate and stay appraised of neighborhood news. It is a dynamic group effort that will become better and better the more we use it! Residents are encouraged to submit information including business listings to the Directory (Bay Park home businesses are welcome!), neighborhood Events (for local schools, churches, businesses, yard sales. block parties, etc.), Classified Ads (items for sale, services wanted or offered) and News topics whether urgent and breaking or simply interesting and informational.
How to benefit from this site:
- Register your email address for the monthly community eNewsletter. We promise no spam and your email will not be sold or shared. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Follow us on your chosen social media sites (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter).
- Look for bi-monthly real estate market updates, news and local business coupons on your doorstep.
- Rock the awesome new “BP” sticker on your car, truck, notebook, skateboard, trash can or wherever strikes your fancy to show you’re a proud Bay Park resident!
- Bookmark this site and visit often to browse or post your event, business, news topic or classified ad.
- Tell others you know in the neighborhood to do the same!
Thanks to Bay Park San Diego Realty and Bay Park Coffee for sponsoring the stickers! If you need another, you can pick one up when you use your $1 off coupon at Bay Park Coffee. They hope to see all 5000 redeemed at the shop!
If you’d like to provide website content or to represent BayParkSanDiego.com at any of the 4 monthly community meetings, please email Kyley@BayParkSanDiego.com. Your involvement is encouraged and appreciated!
|Bay Park||San Diego||San Diego County||California|
|Elevation (in feet)||341||479||1,970||—|
|Annual Rainfall (in inches)||8.51||11.15||15.19||24.34|
|Annual Snowfall (in inches)||0||0.01||4.09||20.32|
|Annual Sunny Days||152||160||165||158|
Average Monthly Temperature
This chart shows average temperatures in Bay Park, San Diego.
Data Source: NOAA
Update Frequency: Annually
Monthly Averages for Bay Park, San Diego. Courtesy of Weather.com